Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blog Candy............

Been a while since i offered some blog candy...............
Have been m.i.a for a little while so tonight i was going through my stamps & have these spare so decided to add them also....lol


Just leave a link on your blog to this post & i will do the draw on May 31st .....


The charms are so much fun to work with,especially when making pins...lol.

I have put 4 of each charm in the bag,one of each of the crystals,4 each of the pearl & emerald beads.
4 each of the pins....





Just an example of how cute the pins look when finished ....



11 comments:

Tifany said...

I was wondering where you had been! Glad to hear from you again!

I'll put a link to your blog candy on my blog. If for some reason I happen to win, please pick someone else to give the stamps to as I have most of them.

I don't know if you've checked on my blog lately, but I have been crafting like crazy...I think I have made about 15 posts in the last two weeks or so. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Di's Dooodles said...

Hello Jean, great to see you back again, hope all is well.
I will link your blog candy when I update my blog later.
Hope you managed to do some crafting whilst you've been mia - makes the world of difference.
Take care of yourself Jean.

deifen said...

hi Jean!Long time no see!!Good to hear from you again!
I'll put a link on my sidebar-those pins look fab and I know my girls would mow me down to get their hands on those stamps if I won!!
Take care,
Dei xx

L-Bee said...

WOW!!! Jean fab blog candy.... have put a link over on my blog. Thanks for this great offer!!!!! Hope your keeping well. L.

MayoMom said...

Hey, hope you on the mend. You have been quiet. Fabby candy. And lovely cards since I last was on.

Take care

H

minerva said...

Hi Jean - Hope you and yours are all well and happy, ready to bask in an Irish summer (fingers crossed, paddling pools at the ready!). That's gorgeous candy - v generous, I 'll link it on my sidebar.
take care

Barbara O'Connor said...

Holy mother...that's not blog candy...it's a shop!!!
Will glady post a link.

Babs

Bets Bits said...

that some blog candy .............I would so love to win girls in my class would be so exicited to share

thank you

Anonymous said...

Glad to find you. I was directed here by Tifany's blog. Hope to visit often.

Julie M said...

Wow, Jeany - how did I miss this extravaganza of candy!!!! Hope all is OK with you these days.

Julie x

Tifany said...

Jean...are you okay??? Where are you?